Monday 23 March 2009

Stop it

The title for this post is my attempt to stop myself from feeling sorry for myself. God has given me some incredible blessings over the last few days and yes lots is going wrong but I need to keep positive and remember that Im not alone and some of those blessings.

I Know Jesus (always a plus)

I have all my limbs

I have all my senses

I have a Itunes collection of 13gb so I can always find something I am in the mood for

I have a car

I have friends

I get to be a bridesmaid

I have a house with running water and fridge full of food

I have people that I miss (yes I miss people but the reason I do is because I love them)

I have a phone

I have music

I have my art

The view from outside my window

I can read

God is teaching me stuff and im learning things through the pain

I am blessed with the gift of the guys and girlies at Rock Solid

and all the incredible people who continually amaze me from Ignite

I have my health

I get to see U2 in concert

I get to see Elbow in concert

God is blessing my friends (which is awesome)

But most of all I am surrounded by people who Love me, which proberly is second biggest blessing (after God of course)

so really what on earth am I playing at

No comments:

Post a Comment