Tuesday 17 March 2009

I went for a drive

Today i went for a drive I was thinking about when you are little you get excited at the fact there are horses in a field or stars in the sky or a tractor. you ask that old lady walking past to stroke her dog or beg your mum for sweeties in the shop. (I used to sneek them in the trolley when she wasnt looking) Do you remember when the greatest day of your life was when your mum let you go to the park by yourself? or how exciting and how much fun it was when you first drove your car (or bike for those who cant drive yet)

When did that stop? when you hear stuff a lot or see things nearly everyday do you just get used to it so you pass up the wonder in it? Because it happens everyday you stop getting excited about such things.

I was wondering whether this could relate to Where Jesus tells us to be like little children. (Mark 10 v13-16)

I pray I never get so used to the everyday that I stop getting excited over the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment