Monday 2 March 2009

Random

Check out the band called rush of fools. I really quite like them!!!! I get to see Laura tommorrow and I had an amazing weekend with the guys from Rock Solid.

I really wish it didnt have to end. I had so much fun with them all. I would not say that its better than Recharge but It was different. different enviornment, different themes and different things to get out of it.

I got pushed over in the mud at least 5000000 times and I actually think I spent the whole weekend laughing. When asked what our favourite bit was I can honestly say I dont have one as all of it was AMAZING.

Prayer requests for those guys who committed for the first time and recommitted to becoming a christian that they stay strong against attacks of the devil and that they be filled with the holy spirit daily and build a firm relationship with our Lord. Also that The relationships that were formed and defined would continue to go on.

Now its to a backlog of University work, Planning sessions with Luke and meeting up with the vast amount of friends that I have managed to neglect recently (love you guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment