Wednesday 18 March 2009

Joys from Childhood

A list of some of the coolest things I did/read/ate/watched when I was a kid (and still occassionally do)



- make a den in a woods somewhere

- Ronald Dahl books (no one can beat Fantastic Mr Fox)

- 1p sweets that actually cost a penny

- Etch 'a' sketches

- Each Peach Pear Plum

- Original disney Classics (none of this home on the range rubbish)

- Playdays

- Transformers (the orginal cartoon series)

- Blossom, Saved by the Bell, Brotherly love, different strokes, hang time - none of this modern rubbish

- POG's

- sharkie and George

- original pinkie and the brain

- football games in the road

- spending more time at my neighbours house than my own

- having a waterslide in the back garden

- water fights (inside the house)


-making dens inside the house with sheets using books and stools to prop it up


- Buffy (I was so in love with Xander)

- Laying in until 11

- The Spicegirls (Came out orginally in 1996 I was 8)

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean did! i still do!! hee hee hee. I'm home easter weekend!!

    And in response to your last email i better be one of those people you miss. Because i miss you soooo much i'm going to write a blog about it

    ReplyDelete