Saturday 14 March 2009

so my weeks been dull

Majorly. I have been so lazy but more about that later. Im annoyed at myself and Im going to babble about it in a bit.

Highlights have been -

Sleeping in until 4
Rocksolid (which is usually a highlight tbh)
Talking to Jasper on the phone,
Talking to Emily on the phone,
Having the guys at Rocksolid show me there favourite bibleverse's
Seeing the Sunset today
Did a bible study on Revelations, (Very confusing but my head is getting around it... ish)
Filling in my missiondirect form
Seeing an Irish band
A possible chance to go and see U2 in Concert (so Excited!!!!!)
Bones
Dancing around my room to Blondie
writing 3000 word essay (or more attempting too)
Facebook Stalking
Meeting with Luke (which followed with MacDonalds)
Discovering that on FX they have Buffy reruns on everyday
Getting a very encouraging text message from Gemma
Having a Godly moment with the joys of youtube
Hearing Helens Voice (via voicemail as both of us so far have failed to reach the other one when they havent been doing something) Love you though x
Getting a larger overdraft (wooooo)

Ok so now after doing that, I retract by Title statement.

Its been a good week full of Gods blessings.

I haven't gone hungry, I haven't been struck down by disease, nor has anyone died. (which I feel is a definate bonus) Praise God for that!!!

1 comment: