Friday 20 March 2009

ekkkkkkkkkk

Today I was asked to be one of Emilys Bridesmaids.

I said yes

I have worked out this means I have to wear a dress but I dont care. I get to share this amazing day with one of my closest friends and do all the cheesy stuff. she did it via a card in the post (which was lovely as its such a lovely thing to keep) I phoned her up so we could do the girly squelling stuff and jumping around my kitchen. reminds me of when she got engaged (officially) and when she told me that her and paul where getting married (unoffically) i nearly crashed my car. Im so excited I have to wear a purple dress. but I dont care. its a dress but eeekkkk.

I guess what the incoherent babble above talks about is the fact that I feel really honoured to be asked and I love her to pieces and can not wait to be able to share such a beautiful moment with her.

1 comment:

  1. You big girl! am sooo happy for you though, and you will look totally hot in that dress i am sure! Well i hope so because i would make you wear a pink pooffy thing just because :D!

    ReplyDelete