Saturday 25 April 2009

Oh

Oh in case you don't know

I GOT IN TO SOUL SURVIVOR GAP YEAR THINGY MAG JIG

yes, the capital letters are a display of my excitment.

I am unsure on whether or not to take it particially down to the fact that it costs £6000 (yep thats a lot) and with my parents financial situation at the moment I do not know whether or not I am being selfish by taking it.

If I get myself into a mess (this is me the chances are pretty high) they wont be able to bail me out. I know they will try because my parents are amazing like that my mum would proberly sell a kidney. If I take it, is that going to mess my parents up more financially.

I'm even unsure whether or not I want to do it or not. soul survivor is huge. chances are if your a young christian in the UK you have heard of it. It does festivals all around the globe. It is this huge organisation. Is that me? One of the things I love about GBC is its quaint little homey atmosphere, It is not huge, Guanteed I dont know everyone but I know enough people to understand the things that go on there.

Soul Survivor is massive like i mean in its 1000. I know every christian makes up the church but is working for a huge organisation me?

I have no idea.

please pray into this for me, so that I work out what to do and that what ever path I take its Gods will.

No comments:

Post a Comment