Saturday 25 April 2009

I told you so

Im all better now.

Im happy I just read Roseannas blog and that made me happy.

God is good, people aren't always. things go wrong and opinions change. and people can break your heart, the devil can make you feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. you get angry at the state of it and then it makes you punch walls.

What happened to me this past week and a bit (as i realised) I didnt exactly give a great deal of infomation. was the devil got into my head and started playing rugby in it.

My uncle eventually died, My brother is heartbroken.

I realise that bussinesses crumble and friends lie, Families insult and homeless people have rubbish thrown at them.

I realised than loneliness is an epidemic and proberly one of the most dangerous plagues in the world. and that people surprise you. and sin is easier than doing whats right.


(I would like to point out I always knew such things they all just appeared to me at the wrong point)

The devil got into my head and played rugby.

Then, a good friend helped me realise I wasn't alone. Another reminded me that the bussiness is all materialistic. My brother and me had a conversation about God and the whole freewill/deterministic thing.

The family issues surrounding my uncle and what is going on there are slowly but surely resolving (well my nan is actually talking to that side of the family now)

The Devil played rugby in my head, nnd God turned the sprinkler system on and washed him of the pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment