Monday 20 April 2009

Yesterday

No surprisingly It isn't the beatles lyrics. (sorry)

Yesterday I woke up with the feeling that something was going to happen to change my life as i knew it.

I was right.

It wasnt just one thing but the whole day. It was filled with heartbreaking little moments. I cried myself to sleep last night due to everything. I got up early and punched a wall (sorry charlie)

I love God that is never going to change and i trust him but damn my stupid human mind. Im so mad at him, my heart is completely broken. Im mad!!! All these people I care about are either screwed up (no offense) or in pain. I'm annoyed at myself more than i am with God I just want to point the finger. Great now i have come to that revelation Im crying more. Im completely useless.

I know good will come. I know it will but everything is such a mess.

(I would like to note my mood will proberly change tommorrow I have just had a couple of rough days. Gods in it. Its just my own stupid mind. everything will be ok quite simply because goodness still exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment