Tuesday 7 April 2009

Its been ages

Hey,

Its been so long, I feel like I am catching up with an old friend, how lame is that the fact i assosiate my blog with old friends. So as it has been ages I have decided to give a bit of a sum up.

Anyway my computer died and with help of lots of various people we worked out that I proberly couldn't fix it without an alwful lot of cash and effort so my incredibly amazing parents decided to get me a laptop. I am contributing money as well as doing bits and bobs around the factory which is cool actually.

Down to the recession and Engineering in the UK suffering at the moment my parents are really struggling. Its so sad to know that the bussiness they set up from stratch and have endured so much to run is likely to shut down after 30 years. I could blog on this for hours and my feelings on it. but I dont want to bore you all. so please pray. for me it is more the emotional loss of a place that has so many memories and is full of people that I have known since i was born . that place has shaped me and in a sense become part of who I am. so If God is willing please pray so that my parents bussiness survives. I also want to point out that my own feelings towards the factory and the bussiness will be nothing in comparison to my parents stress, upset and general emotional rollercoaster so please Pray for them.

Other News, I am trying to get all my uni assignments done for May so I can fundraise for Ugnada. I am planning to write loads on that in a bit.

I had an interview at Soul Survivor with Crofty and ali for Called to Lead a Gap Year programme that i was planning to do after university. It looks like such an amazing chance. If I am honest I have no idea about how it went, I was so scared, usually I dont get nervous over stuff like that but this time I had the whole thing sweaty palms, shaking, babbling so I dont think I gave them the best impression. I dont quite know where God is leading me after university but as long as he is leading me I really don't care.

anyway thats just a quick sum up as I used to blog everyday now it feels like forever. so expect an overload of stuff on here momentarily.

Once again thank u for your prayers they are greatly appresiated

No comments:

Post a Comment