Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day three at the Shefford residence

I love house sitting for the sheffords. Charlie told me it is because I don't do anything.

Usually I make to do lists in my sleep get annoyed at myself when I dont do everything I need to do. so for the last three days I can honestly say I have done very little.

fractured a bone in my finger

Made a cake for Pennys family but this became quite dangerous for my car

fed a turtle and watched it eat out of pure weridness for nearly an hour

laid on a trampoline chatting and catching up.

went to work for half a day

played solitare

watched twilight twice

had late night vistors

I have absolutley loved it. My brain sort of emptys out and I have time to think I dont think I have mentioned the word planning or youth or amsimilation (its a model of immigration) once.
Charlie thank you for making it so fun.

4 comments:

  1. STOP WITH THE LISTS!!!!!!


    Love you =P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. List away if thats what works for you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good :)

    I'm a great fan of lists ... shall we start a club?

    Just out of interest, can you see my blog? I made it private and tried to add you as a reader, but not sure if it worked :s

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE'S A TORTOISE NOT A TURTLE!

    ReplyDelete