Tuesday 17 February 2009

motivation

I used to think that the motivation behind something was important in defining the act.

so for example If you are late for something surely the reason why you are late is an important factor. I am late because I was helping my Mum.

having a valid reason still doesn't make the act any better.

I realised recently that in arguements, people are hurting in them. nothing else should matter. The motivations, that wrongs they have done to you, the wrongs you have done to them. If you care about people and they are hurting surely you should overlook all of that just to make things right again.

People aren't perfect. Im late for everything because I do so much for so many people I always end up cutting stuff short without breakfast or dinner. Im always up until early hours in the morning catching up with uni work etc because I have an inability to say no to people and then I wake up late. but this is just an example the reasoning behind it is not important the point still is that I am late.

The motivation and reasons behind the Act no not make the Act ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment