Sunday 1 February 2009

The Bucket List

Im blatently copying Helen here but I did mine a long time ago.

I have had the privledged of knowing some incredible people and have been blessed by having some of the most amazing experiences in the world already but I would love to some more so here is my list.

1. Throw a drink in someone's face (true chick flick style)
2. Take a gap year and spend it travelling and seeing the wonders of the world
3. Horseride across the Australian outback
4. Climb a mountain
5. Go on a tour around some key places in the new Testament
6. See England
7. Learn to play a musical instrument (more than 3 coards)
8. Go to Bible college
9. Get Married (yes, even I was surprised at that one)
10. See a Sunrise at the Grand Canyon
11. I want to (god willing) help someone (or some people) come to Christ
12. I want to learn how to make fish pie as good as my mums
13. Learn to snowboard
14.Bungee jump off of the Pacific NW Bridge in Washington State America
15. Go to a silent Disco
16. Go to a beach party and fall asleep under the stars listening to the waves
17. Go to Wales and eat surf and turf.
18. Fall in love
19. Find the point in wasps
20. Let somebody fall in love with me
21. Wear a pink dress
22. Learn a foreign language
23. have a dog

thats it for now I can edit it later!!!

1 comment:

  1. THIEF!! well 11 you have done. and i am defo up for helping you with 6, 14, 16, and no1!!

    ReplyDelete