Thursday 15 January 2009

Tesco

So I felt it was important to tell everyone just how my new found friends (ST ives lot) are corrupting me and getting me to do very silly things!!!!!

so we went to Tesco's due to Macdonalds being shut (whats up with that) and the fact that frankie and bennies where closing so we had to leave as the menacing looks we were getting from the kitchen staff could have started a war.

So 24 hour tesco's it was.

I decided to sit on Petes bonnet (just messing around) and he started driving. He took the bend to sharp and I went flying. I mean like 6 foot flying in distance. I landed pretty smoothly on my butt but it was funny as anything. I ruined my shoe's as in the whole of the sole of my boots was attached by a thread. (walking was interesting) After my little adventure of being thrown from a car (was my fault but was well worth the pain for hilarious reasons) we decided to leave the carpark and actually go into tesco. me sitting in the middle of the road im sure wouldn't draw to much attention to us.

I realised how much of a godism it was the fact I changed my shoes over last minute. If I had been in my converses I would of snapped my ankle. (thank you God) I literally went home and swapped them over very last minute.

After that Kieran decided to swing of the beams in Tesco roof which was amusing in itself as me (being the evinqualent size of a hobbit) could barely reach them.

Kieran then got a trolley like vehicle (was something they stack food with but with wheels) and pushed me around in it. At this point we got kicked out and our adventures at Tesco came to an end.

The following Night after going to the cinema with my parents to go and see Australia (which I am in Love with. Hugh Jackman can teach me to run a cattle ranch anyday) I went back. here I was hoping to be banned or have my picture on a DO NOT SERVE sign. The security guard didn't even recognise me. how is that for modern security against vandals???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment