Monday 12 January 2009

Boredom

Being a christian can you ever be bored of life? I mean can you ever get fed up of living each day the same way. I wouldnt mind an adventure now and again. I spent so long asking for free time and now I have it I have no idea what to do with it. I spent so long asking for it and now Im complaining because I cant think of anything I want to do. typical isnt it!!!

I love my life and I love God but I just wonder having free time is interesting isnt it. I mean what we end up doing in it. I paint or draw or chill out with God. Some people watch TV or sleep

Something else I was thinking about earlier was how things change. I cant believe it was a year ago (roughly) when I was still at carphone and everything was so different. I love how everyday brings new opportunitys and a new chance to start afreash. Gods smart like that isnt he.

Oh really dumb here but in a world where success is rewarded down to sports, or intelligence. its pretty cool to think that GOd made both of those things. he made sports and all the knowledge that is possible. He is the smartest. Whats master mind to him? lol

Can anyone tell Im bored out of mind.

I have decided to drop out of the art competition im in. I dont really want it and Im stopping people who have amazing talent from reaching there dreams. It doesnt really seem fair especially when I am not really that bothered by it. I dunno its just something i have been thinking about viewpoints would be good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment