Tuesday 6 January 2009

God is just plain cool

So I felt the dire need to put this on here to express just how completely and utterly amazing God is...



I had two uni assignments due in. first I should state the fact that I handed in two very unfinished uni assignments but I cant really do anything about that now so no point worrying about it.



So It takes proberly 40 - 50 minutes to get to Cambridge and then another 10 to get to my uni. Deadline was at 5 If you dont hand it in by then Im kicked out. I left my house at Quarter past four so i was pushing it I got to my uni at 10 to five (first miracle) Managed to stand in a que for like 8 minutes filled in all the paper work and got to the desk, I handed my portfolio piece over. The Lady told me that they didnt accept that here. I was like "what, I have two minutes, where the hell do you hand it in" (sorry to that poor lady and to God for losing my temper)

Turns out The hand in for anything bigger than A3 is on the other side of campus. so I ran with my uni bag full of folders. my A3 folder at full pelt. diving over bins and fences doing staires at liek 4 at a time any way I got there and the place was closed. It shuts at 3.30 so I slid down the door with my head in my hands. that was it uni over!!!

It was my own stupid fault I shouldnt have hung out with Rob the other day. How was I going to explain to my parents. I thought I would react differently I mean Im doing it really without lying to myself for my parents and my family so I had let them down again. I wasnt crying but i knew the second I got back to rupert I would be. The moment I saw how disappointed my parents would be I would be bawling again. I decided I better go home and cook dinner (put them in a good mood before I have to explain yet again why I am a screw up) I asked God for help. just for help. and I stood up

As I got to my feet a lady started walking down the staires. Turns out she worked there. she logged my report in. the second I asked God for help. help came!!!!!!!!!! and my portfolio was logged in and therefore I continue at university for another 3 terms!!!!

Gods amazing as if that wasnt enough of an amazing, miraculous day. when I got back to my Car park I had lost my Ticket (which means I would have to pay at time of entry and I hadn't even been there an hour) I really did care after what god did for me I walked up to the man and exlained. He gave me a free one!!!!! Free parking!!!!! God is unbelievable!!!!! needless to say I am still head over heels in love with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment