Friday 9 January 2009

Im home

Yes, Since Tuesday I have been in Bristol with Helen and various other amazing people (bfg and olive)

It was amazing I drove down really early on Wednesday morning I left my house at quarter to 7 (yes even I was surprised at that) I got there at about half 12 (traffic was insane)

We then went to lunch in Bath with some uni friends of hers, which was really cool actually. I really liked bath it was very pretty. Although it appeared that Carphone Warehouse seemed to be stalking me. We then went shopping where I brought a very very cool hat. then I went to get a burger with Bfg and olive we went to see the day the earth stood still (really isnt worth the money rubbish film) but i had such a giggle me and helen then stayed up late giggling and talking about all sorts of girly things (hands)

on the thursday we went shopping again but generally mopped about we then went to the youth club that helen runs and then to the pub (after some very very funny parking) and Asda (honestly I never knew food shopping could be such a giggle) then we went home to watch empire records!!!!! If you have never seen this film WATCH IT.

ITs amazing and in the words of Lucas - Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.

at not to forget the classic from gina - Attention Rex Manning fans, to your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by night manager, Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first hundred customers. Just another tasty treat from the gang at Empire Records.


honestly watch it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that film glad i could bring it to your life! but did you really have to mention the hands??

    ReplyDelete