Friday 2 January 2009

So its 2009

I never really understood the point of New Year. Its a good excuse for a party, but we don't celebrate when a new month starts do we? I just dont really see the point in celebrating it. Then again I am quite a Scrooge concerning things like that.

I have had an awesome two days. if the new year continues like this then I will be very very happy. first on the 31st I had a meal at Prima with lots and lots of cool people who I really should stay in touch with better. Then I ran away to Rio's New Years Party which was Awesome, had a great time (bar the Kareoke) was a great giggle.

The day was then spent running around after small children (and Helen and Joshy) in a woods the pictures are on Facebook.

We were thinking of a roadtrip to Great Yarmoth as I have never been but decided it was better to do wood walking instead as everything woudl have been closed.

I had the Insane realisation the other day that my Youth are going to be in Sixth form in September (well some of them) thats Insane!!!!! We are officially getting old I feel like I should be starting a Pension or something. Rosie is 13 what on earth is the world coming too.

There is a song by ABBA i think (can not believe Im such a loser that I am talking about ABBA on my first Blog Sorry guys) called slipping through my fingers that i feel needs to be listened too right now.

After that I had a God Time and some Art Time. Today I went Shopping with Mr Rob and had so much fun. the Car Journey in itself was momentous. We got some very funny looks while looking for a car park spot in Milton Keynes. Now Im off to his house to give him back his MGMT Cd and watch Michael Mcintire.

First Blog finished

No comments:

Post a Comment