Wednesday 20 May 2009

As Promised

So as asked this is a post about the car accident as everyone seems to want details so here they are:-

driving to uni to hand my second to last assignment in (yey) stopped at a roundabout as a car was coming (you have to give way to the right) Man behind me (in a very nice Audi) didn't see me and ran into the back of me. I then flew across the two carriageways of the roundabout and was actually on it.

We then (with the help of the man who hit me who was very nice) got my car of the roundabout and drove to a safer location.

I called the RAC because well my car didn't look to good. (the backseats had popped out of position and gone down because of the crash)

Once it was ok i then got in my car was escaughted to uni to hand my essay in and then escaughted home (by the same man)

I then went to the doctors who said I needed to go to A and E which I did well because I was going in to shock and I have a whiplash injury.

Phoned the insurance company then went to rock solid and broke down like a baby.

God really protected me If a car came round that roundabout and hitted me I would have been a lot worse off. and the chiorpracter person said if I wasn''t so hyper flexible in my back and neck the damage would have been so much worse.

My car looks like it is going to be a writeoff. but Thats ok. God has reminded me out of this not to underestimate him nor the good will of others.

My best friend came home. My old school friends paniced and I have had so many phonecalls and texts from them over the last couple of days than I think I have for there intire time at uni. And I was reminded how much like home my church is and how amazing and wonderful it is to go to. (I was also reminded that buses smell like pee)

Thanks to everyone for loving me and being so fantastic.

(the insurance company have provided me with a loan car. and for giggly purposes its a brand new mishubishi my dad is so envious)

1 comment: