Monday 1 June 2009

strange

Im in a good mood today.

today has been a good day for me.

I handed in my last uni essay. Yey

Sunbathed on Jesus Green in Cambridge with a pint in one hand and the grapes of Wrath in the other. Although I was ooogling the men playing football. (sorry)

had a shower (which I realise is quite dull but it was one of those overindulgent hour long showers where you come out all prune like)

I went for drive in my loan car like an awesome one.

and Penny is coming over momentarily. been a good day

My mood is trampled on a bit though a lot of my friends are really struggling at the moment. One has moved back with his family and im not sure when he is coming back. Im kind of lonely without him here which is quite selfish really when he is going through so much. Another friend is so stressed her hair is falling out. I wish I could help them I really do.

Please Pray for these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment