Thursday 4 June 2009

Revelation

Is a really hard book of the bible to get your head round.

This post is not really about that specifically, Its more about the past year.

Its kind of amazing really how much God has revealed himself and how much I have discovered about myself in the space of a year.

I usually do a little spiritual thought about the previous year using Soul Survivor as a marker but I find myself thinking about this a lot. in a sense It makes me so happy to be able to see these changes.

I have learnt to check your heart to keep check on the motivations behind why I do things. To make sure the reasons In my head why I am acting/doing something are the same ones as my heart.

I have learnt that I have no Backbone and that I have got a much firmer understanding around my faith (which is God) I have learnt to keep Faith even when the logical answer is in the opposite direction and that i am not as good as I thought I was.

I have learnt that you can have low self-esteem as well as being big headed. I think I have also learnt to accept myself more too.

As well as looking at my past and the world around me from a different perspective than I used too.

I just pray that it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment