Friday 3 July 2009

so today

no theological talk nor indepth emotional gush

Today has been a nice day or more the evenong has been I have many rather comical moments. Its been good.

I went to Tesco's and brought some Passion. You would think after 2 weeks I could open them by now, but not a chance. It exploded in my hands quite spectacularly in Tesco's car park. (Didn't I feel cool)

Went to RS and spent the evening with hyper lads. (always a highlight of my week) But tonight I noticed the change in them. the way god is changing them. I am Incredibly blessed to see that and to be a part of it.

Blake and Ross also told me how much they missed me while I was away. (was rather touched to hear that)

I also got shown two places in which Joe George was sick. (and the sick was still there) ewwwwww but rather funny at the same time as being minging!!!!!!!

I then went to the Priory and saw the Longsands guys. (although most werent there as it was only the guys) and had a good catch up with them.

been a good night!!!! Got to see lots of people I love

2 comments:

  1. yay, though i like the way you acciently wrote i got some passion. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. not accidental. In uganda everyone calls it Passion (they miss off the extra word)

    ReplyDelete