Monday 6 July 2009

I hate...

I hate insurance compannies. I hate them I hate them I hate them. Well I don't I hate the person who lied and said that I stole his indentity. I hate the fact that it has been over 2 months and still nothing has been done. I hate the fact that it causes far to much stress to be worth it.

All I want is a car that works (and is legal for me to drive) thats It. I brought a car, I paid for the insurance. I paid for the repairs. I worked hard to do that. no all I ask is that my car get fixed.

Thats it. simple. I am meant to be going out tonight but no instead I am waiting to talk to this lady who will determine my fate. On whether or not I have a car anymore.

No Car. No church. No visiting people. I will be stuck at home.

Oh the joy of it.

On the bright side (as i am trying to be optimistic) It stopped raining

No comments:

Post a Comment